A Johns Creek family is seeking a household manager/nanny to begin in mid-February. The family would like to find a household manager to work 32-40 hours per week. The hours will take place Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (hours are flexible within this window of time). The family has 4 year old twin girls who will be attending preschool on Tues. and Thurs. from 9:30 - 1:30pm (changing to M/W/F this fall), so much of the time needed for household management tasks will be available without the presence of the children. The primary focus of this position is on household assistance. This is an excellent position for a self-motivated, detail-oriented person who enjoys keeping a busy household running smoothly! The family is guaranteeing 24 hours per week, offering a gasoline reimbursement, and 2 weeks vacation to align with the family's vacation. If you are interested in interviewing for this position please reference the Johns Creek Household Manager Position when applying.
- Willing to assist with household tasks as needed. This will vary from week to week but largely focus on organization (kids' closets and clothing, organizing kitchen cabinets, etc.), light housekeeping (making beds, vacuuming, keeping kids' rooms and common areas tidy, kitchen cleanup); running errands (Target, etc.); the family's laundry, and occasional cooking.
- Willing to prepare dinner for the family occasionally and also prep lunches for the children to take to school the next day. Interested candidates should be a competent cook.
- Should be comfortable with the family's small, friendly dog and willing to assist with some pet care
- Should be versatile, willing to pitch in as needed, think independently, and take initiative to see things that can be improved, cleaned, and straightened without micromanagement
- Comfortable with parents who work from home on occasion and will be in and out of the house during the day.
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Johns Creek Household Manager Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Johns Creek Household Manager Position.