A family in Peachtree Corners is in need of a full-time nanny to care for their delightful 2 1/2-year-old boy/girl twins! This position begins as soon as the right person is found. Typical hours are Mon/Wed/Fri 12:00 - 6:00 PM and Tues/Thurs 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. The children currently attend preschool three mornings per week. When school is out (teacher work days, winter break, etc.) the nanny will be needed Mon-Fri, 9AM - 6PM so some flexibility with the work schedule is needed. The ideal nanny for this position is mature, experienced, has a positive outlook, and encourages creativity in young children. The family is guaranteeing 36 hours per week (though up to 45 per week may be available), offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. Nanny will have use of the family's car for transporting the children much of the time. If you are interested in this position please reference the Peachtree Corners Twin Position when applying.
- Must have experience either caring for twins or multiple children around the same age; experience teaching preschool is a plus!
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, dishes, and general tidiness in the common areas and kids' rooms
- Willing to cook simple, healthy meals for the children
- Must be highly engaged, interactive, energetic, and excited to plan fun and stimulating days
- Must have a safe driving history and willingness to transport children; they need to be picked up from preschool three days per week and outings are encouraged
- Must be able to swim (the family has a pool)
- Should be comfortable with dogs; the family has a 6-year-old Lab (no pet care required)
- Comfortable with parents who frequently work from home
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Peachtree Corners Twin Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference the Peachtree Corners Twin Position.