A Buckhead family is looking for a full-time nanny to care for their two boys, ages 4 years old and 8 months old. Hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM (with some flexibility -- could reduce hours slightly). The family can provide up to 40 hours per week, if desired. Additional hours will include assistance with household management. This is an amazing position for a nanny who is excited to build a great longterm relationship with hands-on parents. The family is guaranteeing hours (number dependent on agreed-upon schedule), 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick days, and use of a nanny car. No pets. If you are interested in this position please reference the Buckhead Boys Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for infants
- Very loving, compassionate, and kind; excited to bond with the children and provide a positive and encouraging environment on a daily basis
- Should have excellent communication skills and a willingness to build a strong and communicative relationship with the parents
- Excited to provide a stimulating and engaging environment for the children
- Safe driving history and willingness to transport children as needed
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, light meal prep for kids, dishes, and general tidiness in the children's rooms and common areas
- Proactive, energetic, and safety-conscious
- Comfortable with a parent who frequently works from home
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Buckhead Boys Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Buckhead Boys Position.