An East Cobb family is seeking a nanny/household manager to begin as soon as the right person is found! The family has two girls, ages 7 and 9. Hours are Monday - Friday, 12:00 (noon) - 6:00 PM, with some flexibility with the start time. The early hours each day will involve assisting with household tasks prior to picking the children up from school. The ideal nanny for this position is organized, proactive, and able to help keep a busy household running smoothly without micromanagement. The family is guaranteeing 30 hours per week, offering 7 days PTO, a mileage reimbursement, and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position please reference the East Cobb Nanny & Household Manager Position when applying.
- Willing to assist with homework, school projects, and reading assignments each afternoon
- Organized, proactive, and able to assist in keeping a busy household running smoothly
- Willing to assist with household tasks including laundry, dishes, light meal prep, grocery shopping, and errand running
- Ready to assist with light meal prep, as needed
- Must be comfortable working with pets. The family has a friendly Golden Retriever and would like assistance with dog walking when the children are in school
- Must have a safe driving history and a reliable car for transporting the children; willing to take children to extracurricular activities
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the East Cobb Nanny & Household Manager Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com reference the East Cobb Nanny & Household Manager Position.