A Buckhead family is in need of an active, engaging, and communicative nanny to care for their 20-month-old little girl. This position begins on July 8. A sample schedule for this position is Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8AM - 6PM, but the family is flexible with both days and hours. Each week they will need around 30 hours of care. This is a wonderful opportunity for a hands-on nanny who is familiar with local activities, enjoys playing outdoors, and will provide an interactive screen-free environment for the child. The family is guaranteeing 30 hours per week, offering 8 days paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. If you are interested in this position please reference the Buckhead Toddler Position when applying.
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, meal prep for the child, dishes, managing deliveries, and maintaining a neat and tidy environment throughout the day
- Must be comfortable with the family's friendly dog (55 lbs); willing to let him in and out of the house several times each day (into the fenced-in backyard)
- Comfortable with a parent who works from home (in a private office with a closed door)
- Must have strong communication skills, a happy and positive demeanor, and a true love for engaging young children in stimulating, interactive play
- Must have a reliable car that can accommodate a carseat and a safe driving history; familiarity with Atlanta is important
- The family has a strong preference for a nanny who speaks Spanish. (Not required)
- Willingness to travel with the family is a plus! (Not required)
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Buckhead Toddler Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Buckhead Toddler Position.