A family in Gainesville (west side of Lake Lanier) is in need of a full-time nanny to care for their infant boy who is due in late February. This position will begin in mid to late March, depending on the child's birth date. Hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM with an earlier ending some Fridays. This is an ideal position for an experienced nanny who adores working with babies, is looking for a longterm position with a great family, and has a history of being highly reliable. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 8 days paid vacation (to align with the family's vacation), paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. If you are interested in this position please reference the Gainesville Infant Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the family's laundry, washing bottles, general tidiness, and errand running as needed (grocery story, dry cleaning pickup, etc.)
- Must be highly reliable, punctual, and communicative
- Comfortable with the family's sweet Goldendoodle; willing to let him in and out, assist with feeding, and take on occasional walks
- Must be up to date on vaccinations including TDAP and Flu
- The family would love to find a nanny who is bilingual (Spanish-speaking), but this is not a requirement for the position
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Gainesville Infant Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Gainesville Infant Full-time Position.