A kind and caring family in Morningside is in need of a full-time nanny to begin on August 5. They have two sweet children, an energetic 2 1/2-year-old girl and an adorable 1-year-old boy -- and they are expecting Baby #3 in September! Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM. Initially they are hoping for some flexibly with the schedule as they await the arrival of the new baby, but once mom returns to work (after Thanksgiving) the schedule will be very consistent. The two older children are in preschool five days per week from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, so much of the time will be spent caring for the baby. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 3 weeks paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, paid holidays, and use of a nanny car. If interested in this position please reference the Morningside Full-time Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, meal prep for the kids, packing lunches for the kids, washing bottles and dishes, and maintaining a tidy environment throughout the day
- Must be pet friendly! The family has a sweet older dog (medium-sized spaniel mix); no pet care required beyond letting him in and out a few times per day
- Must have a safe driving history and willingness to transport the children as needed; the family will provide a car
- Must be up to date on vaccinations including TDAP and Flu
- The ideal nanny for this position is highly nurturing, loving, and compassionate. The family wants to build a strong and lasting relationship with a nanny who experienced in the care of multiple young children at once.
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Morningside Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Morningside Full-time Position.