A kind and caring family in Buckhead is excited to welcome a full-time nanny to their family! They have a curious 2 1/2-year-old boy who attends school full-time and are expecting a baby in mid-April. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with flexibility needed to stay until 6:00 PM. The nanny will primarily care for the infant while the older child is in school but should be confident in caring for both children when needed. The family is guaranteeing 45 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, a mileage reimbursement, and paid holidays. A Spanish-speaking nanny is highly preferred! No pets. If you are interested in this position please reference the Chastain Park Full-time Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for infants as well as experience caring for two young children at once
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, dishes, meal prep for kids, and maintaining a tidy environment throughout the day
- Should be looking for a part-of-the-family relationship; should be comfortable with mom being present in the late afternoons after picking up the older child from preschool
- Happy to take the baby to activities (music class, Gymboree, etc.) when old enough
- Must have a safe driving history and a reliable car that accommodate two carseats
- Must be up to date on vaccinations, including TDAP and Flu
- Willing to travel with the family both domestically and internationally (should have a passport)
- The ideal nanny for this position is warm, caring, upbeat, and cheerful!
- Spanish-Speaking preferred
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Chastain Park Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Chastain Park Full-time Position.