A Mableton family is in need of an energetic nanny to begin as soon as the right person is found. They have an independent and fun-loving 2 1/2-year-old girl, a laid-back 1-year-old boy, and an adorable 3-month-old baby girl. The family's grandmother will be providing care in her home and needs an extra set of hands to help with three young children so close in age! Interested candidates should be comfortable working alongside the grandmother and taking a collaborative approach to child care. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, with some days having an earlier leave time. The ideal nanny for this position is nurturing, patient, and excited to plan fun and educational days for the children. The family is guaranteeing 45 hours per week, offering 8 days paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position please reference the Mableton Full-time Position when applying.
- Willing to assist with household tasks including washing bottles, meal prep for the kids, doing dishes, emptying diaper genies, and taking out the trash as needed
- Comfortable working in a home with alongside the children's grandmother.
- Up to date on vaccinations, including TDAP and Flu (or willing to get vaccinations)
- Excited to plan fun and interactive days with the children that are free of screen-time, work on preschool readiness (alphabet, counting, colors, etc.) and provide a happy atmosphere!
- Experience working with infants
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Mableton Infant Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Mableton Infant Position.