A kind, compassionate, and engaging is needed to work with a wonderful family in Johns Creek! They are expecting a baby girl in late November/early December. This position also involves serving as a companion and caregiver to the mom's 26-year-old sister with Down Syndrome. The primary focus for this position is on finding the right fit, and they are able to be flexible with both start date and the number of hours offered each week. The family must have care Monday - Wednesday, 11:00 AM -7:00 PM. Beyond that, they are happy to offer up to 40 hours per week. This is a wonderful position for a calm, creative, and flexible nanny who wants to build a longterm relationship with a great family. The family will be offering guaranteed hours (24-40 per week depending on the schedule that's set with the nanny), paid vacation, paid sick days, and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position please reference the Johns Creek Flexible Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Willing to provide happy, structured days for a 26-year-old woman with Downs Syndrome and Type 1 diabetes. She is high functioning and is able to manage her diabetes on her own with minimal oversight. Her favorite activities include simple cooking projects, arts and crafts, going for walks, and going on outings. She is lovely to be around, has a happy disposition, and is very excited about becoming an aunt!
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, washing bottles, maintaining a tidy environment throughout the day, and potentially assisting with light meal prep.
- Must be up to date on all vaccinations including TDAP and Flu.
- Pet friendly, please! The family has two sweet dogs (west highland white terriers) and one cat. No pet care is required beyond letting the dogs in and out of the house a few times per day.
- Willing to travel with the family for family vacations 1-2 times per year
- Must have a safe and reliable car and be willing to take the young woman on outings and adventures!
- The ideal nanny for this position values a calm, happy, and peaceful atmosphere, has excellent communication skills, and is looking for a growing family to work with longterm!
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Johns Creek Flexible Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Johns Creek Flexible Position.