A nurturing, patient, and engaging nanny is need to care for an adorable 2-month-old baby girl in Buckhead! This position begins the week of August 26, or as soon as the right person is found. Hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00/8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, though interested candidates should have flexibility to work until 7:00 PM. Occasional later evenings may be needed with advance notice. This is an excellent opportunity for a communicative professional nanny who is willing to share her experience with first-time parents! No pets. The family is guaranteeing 50 hours per week (with many weeks requiring 55 hours), offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, a mileage reimbursement, and paid holidays. If interested in this position please reference the Buckhead Infant Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Up to date on all vaccinations including TDAP and Flu
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, dishes, washing & sterilizing bottles/pump parts, occasional errand running, and maintaining a tidy environment throughout the day. Willingness to help with meal prep is a plus!
- The ideal nanny for this position is nurturing, truly loves interacting with young infants, will provide happy and stimulating days for the child focused on meeting developmental milestones, and has a proactive mindset.
- Must have a safe driving history and a reliable car
- Available for overnights with notice; typically 2-3 nights in a row every 6-8 weeks
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Buckhead Infant Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Buckhead Infant Position.