A Kirkwood family (in-town neighborhood, near Decatur) is in need of a full-time nanny to begin on January 2 and care for their adorable six-month-old baby boy. Interested nannies should have availability Monday - Friday between 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. This is a fantastic position for someone with a true heart for caring for babies who enjoys supporting first-time parents. The ideal nanny for this position is experienced in infant care, easygoing, active, patient, and kind. The family is guaranteeing 45 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. If interested, please reference the Kirkwood Infant Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for infants (age 6 months+)
- Willing to assist with household tasks as time allows, including the child's laundry, dishes, washing bottles, and general tidiness
- Skilled in working with a child who has difficulty napping and willing to work with parents to find ways to encourage healthy sleep patterns while providing comfort to the child. Experience with babies who have had sleep challenges is a plus!
- Should be comfortable with the family's sweet cat (no pet care required)
- Must be comfortable with a parent who works from home 3 days per week
- The ideal nanny for this position is patient, kind, gentle, and will provide emotionally-supportive care
- Should be fit enough to baby wear, and go for walks in the neighborhood
- A nanny who is able to speak German is a PLUS! (This is not a requirement for this position but would be a bonus for the family!)
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Kirkwood Infant Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference the Kirkwood Infant Position.