A Buckhead family (Howell Mill area) is in need of a full-time nanny to provide care for their adorable 5-month-old baby girl starting in early January. Interested candidates should be somewhat flexible with scheduling, but a typical schedule will likely be Wednesday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Monday or Tuesday from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM. This is a wonderful position for a nanny with a true love for working with infants, a desire to provide a stimulating and engaging environment, and the ability to support a busy family of three! The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. No pets. If you are interested in this position please reference the Buckhead Infant Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, dishes, general tidiness in the common areas and child's room, and open to helping out with errands as needed
- Willing to assist with light meal prep, as time allows
- Must be up to date on vaccinations (Flu and TDAP)
- Comfortable with a mom who works from home one day per week; comfortable with dad being home 2-4 days per week (often sleeping due to erratic work schedule)
- Willing to maintain the child's schedule (Moms on Call)
- Excited to plan developmentally appropriate activities and outings! Developing a network of nanny friends who plan playdates and activities for children is encouraged as the chid gets older!
- The ideal candidate for this position is smart, kind, organized, creative, and an excellent communicator. Must be punctual and highly reliable.
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Buckhead Infant Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Buckhead Infant Position.