A Brookhaven family is seeking a full-time nanny to care for their adorable 2-month-old baby girl as soon as the right person is found.. Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, though many days will have an earlier end time. No pets. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position please reference the Brookhaven Infant Position when applying.
- Must be comfortable with Dad being present through mid-September as he finishes his paternity leave
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Willing to assist with household tasks including laundry, washing bottles and pump parts, keeping the baby's room tidy, and general tidiness in the common areas. During the paternity leave the family may ask for additional tasks including grocery shopping, light meal prep, etc.
- Must be up to date on all vaccinations, including TDAP and Flu
- Dad works from home on occasion (one day per week max) and grandparents may drop in to see the baby during the week, so interested nannies should be comfortable with other adults present at times.
- The ideal nanny for this position is loving, highly reliable, has a strong work ethic, communicates well, and has excellent experience caring for young infants
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Brookhaven Infant Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com reference the Brookhaven Infant Position.