Phenomenal nanny and household manager needed in Buckhead! A Buckhead family is seeking a full-time nanny & household manager to begin in late July and provide care for their 8-year-old girl and 5-year-old boy. Typical hours during the school year are Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM with some flexibility needed. Nanny should have availability to work longer hours on days when the children are out of school. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, use of a nanny car, 2 weeks paid vacation, 4 paid sick days and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position please reference the Buckhead Nanny & Household Manager Position when applying.
- Flexible schedule and willingness to work longer hours when children are out of school
- Previous experience as a household manager OR previous experience as a nanny with extensive household management duties
- A love for working with school-age kids and willingness to assist with homework
- Organized, proactive, helpful, and able to keep a busy household running smoothly without micromanagement
- Happy to maintain a busy family calendar and transport children to various extracurricular activities
- Household tasks include the family's laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, dishes, meal prep for the children, and general tidiness
- Cooking experience is a plus!
- Must be pet friendly! The family plans to get a dog in the near future and may ask for assistance with dog walking and some pet care
- Must be comfortable with a work from home parent
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Buckhead Nanny & Household Manager Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Buckhead Nanny & Household Manager Position.