A Buckhead family is in need of a super nanny to provide care for their two adorable little girls, ages 2, and 5 years old! Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM with flexibility needed to occasionally work later or start a little earlier. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 10 days paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. This position begins as soon as the right person is found. If you are interested in this position please reference the Buckhead Girls Position when applying.
- Must be responsible, attentive and safety-conscious
- Interested nanny candidates must be comfortable providing limited medical care for the 2-year-old. She wears contacts, glasses, and one of her eyes must be patched for 2 hours each day. The family can provide the necessary training for a nanny, and no prior medical experience is necessary.
- Willing to plan fun outings, creative activities, and games
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, light meal prep (including occasional dinner prep for the entire family), dishes, occasional errand running, and general tidiness
- Proactive attitude and a desire to have a "part of the family" relationship
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus! (Not required.)
- A pet-friendly nanny is preferred. The family doesn't currently have pets but is considering a dog or cat in the near future.
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Buckhead Girls Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference the Buckhead Girls Position.