A lovely family in Morningside is in need of a full-time nanny and household manager to begin as soon as the right person is found. They have two adorable girls (an infant and a 2-year-old) who attend daycare from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM each day. The nanny is needed Monday - Thursday. Two days per week the nanny will be needed to work from 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM, and the other two days the nanny will be needed between the hours of 7AM-9AM and 3:30PM-6:30PM. The family is flexible on when the longer days occur, and more information regarding the schedule is available upon request. While the children are in daycare the family would like assistance with household tasks (more details below). The family is guaranteeing 33 hours per week, offering 10 days paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, a mileage reimbursement, and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position please reference the Morningside Full-time Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Up to date on vaccinations, including TDAP and Flu
- Must have a safe driving history and a reliable car
- Willing to assist with household tasks on longer days when the children are in daycare. Household tasks will include the family's laundry, simple meal preparation, grocery shopping, running errands, dishes, and general tidiness.
- Must be able to prepare simple meals following recipes provided by the family
- Willing to take the family's sweet older dog on daily walks
- Must be available to work full days (7AM-6:30PM) when the children are sick and home from daycare.
- Should be active, energetic, and mobile enough to care for two active young children
- The ideal nanny for this position is proactive, communicative, timely, organized, and nurturing.
- Additional hours are available on Saturday nights if desired (so the parents can have a regular date night)
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Morningside Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Morningside Full-time Position.