A sweet family of four in Brookhaven is excited to add a reliable, engaged, and proactive nanny to their family. They have two adorable little boys, ages 1 year and 2 years old. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (with many days ending earlier). The ideal nanny for this position will be highly engaged with the children and will provide a stimulating, happy environment filled with opportunities for outdoor play, outings, and reading time. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week (with additional hours available if desired), 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, a mileage reimbursement, and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position please reference the Brookhaven Full-time Position when applying.
- Must be energetic, active, patient, and have a true heart for working with young children; focused on providing a stimulating environment with frequent opportunities for outdoor play
- Excited to plan activities for the children and take them on outings (story time, music class, local parks, etc.)
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, washing bottles, dishes, preparing healthy meals for the children, and maintaining a tidy household without micromanagement
- Must be able to swim
- Looking for a longterm nanny position with a family; the ideal nanny will stay with the family for 3+ years
- Looking for a "part of the family" relationship and a communicative relationship with the parents
- Available for overnights a few times per month, with notice
- Comfortable with the family two well-trained dogs (Golden Retriever and Shitzu); willing to take them on daily walks in the neighborhood and let them out of the house as needed
- Comfortable with a parent who works from home and will pop in and out throughout the day
- The family will be moving to the Chastain Park are in early spring 2019; interested candidates should be comfortable with that change in location
- Travel opportunities with the family will be available. Travel is not a requirement for the position, but the family would love to find a nanny who enjoys going on fun trips with the family!
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Brookhaven Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Brookhaven Full-time Position.