A family in Sandy Springs is in need of a full-time nanny to begin as soon as the right person is found! This position involves caring for their adorable 10-month-old girl. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00/6:00 PM. This is an amazing position for a nanny who is looking for a family to stay and grow with longterm. The ideal nanny for this position is reliable, punctual, detail-oriented, tidy, and has great communication skills. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. No pets. If you are interested in this position please reference the Sandy Springs Full-time Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for older infants and toddlers
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, washing bottles and sippy cups, meal prep for the child, and general tidiness in the child's room and common areas
- Excited to plan fun and engaging days for the chid; the family's top priority is that their daughter have happy days with a nanny who truly loves and cares for her
- Comfortable with a parent who may work from home one day each week (private office with a door)
- Fit and active enough to take the child for walks in their hilly neighborhood and to a nearby park
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Sandy Springs Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com and reference the Sandy Springs Full-time Position.