A Virginia Highlands family is in need of an energetic full-time nanny for their easygoing 6-month-old boy and high-energy 3-year-old girl! This position begins as soon as the right person is found, and the family is focused on finding a nanny who is looking for a longterm position (3-4 years). Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, with some flexibility needed with start time and end time. The little girl attends preschool 2 mornings per week. No pets. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. If interested in this position please reference the Virginia Highlands Full-time Position when applying.
- Must have a reliable vehicle that can accommodate two carseats, safe driving history, and willingness to take the children on outings to local parks and attractions (the zoo, Fernbank, Botanical Gardens, etc.)
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, meal prep for the kids, washing bottles, dishes, and keeping the kids' rooms and play areas tidy
- Must truly love playing and engaging with young children; the parents' top priority is that their children are well cared for, loved, and provided with a stimulating and educational environment
- Must be up to date on all vaccinations including TDAP and Flu
- The ideal nanny for this position is able to provide structure and set limits with the children, has excellent communication skills, and desires a partnering approach with parents
- The ability to travel with the family and/or do overnights is preferred but is not a requirement for this position
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Virginia Highlands Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Virginia Highland Full-time Position.