A Buckhead family is in need of a full-time nanny for their 2 and 8 year old girls to begin as soon as the right person is found! The schedule will alternate on a 2-week basis. On week one the nanny will be needed Monday - Saturday, 6:45 AM - 6:15 PM. On week two the nanny will be needed Monday - Wednesday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. This is a great position for a nanny who is excited to have a 4-day weekend every other week and ready to keep the household running smoothly on the busier weeks. The older child is in school full-time (3rd grade), and the younger child attends preschool 4 mornings per week, so there will be child-free time to assist with household tasks. The family will be offering a salary that will be consistent from week to week, 5 days paid vacation, paid holidays, 2 paid sick days, and use of a nanny car. They have a wonderful history with nannies and are excited to meet their next great nanny! If you are interested in this position please reference the Buckhead Full-time Position when applying.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, general tidiness in the children's rooms and common areas, grocery shopping, errand running, and keeping the kitchen tidy
- Willing to cook simple, healthy meals for the children
- Should be able to swim (the family has a pool)
- Comfortable working in a home with two friendly dogs (beagle and dachshund mix). willing to assist with feeding them on occasion
- Comfortable with a parent who works from home on occasion (in a private office with the door closed)
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Buckhead Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Buckhead Full-time Position.