An Emory family is in need of a full-time nanny to provide care for their four children (ages range from 7 - 10) as soon as the right person is found! Hours are Monday - Friday, 2:00 - 8:00 PM, with additional hours available if desired. The family is in the process of adopting the children and would like to find a nanny who is comfortable learning about their parenting style as they work on bonding and attachment with the children. This is an amazing position for a nanny who enjoys working with school-age children, maintaining a family calendar, and cooking using fresh ingredients from the family's amazing garden! The family has no pets, but they do have raise chickens and keep bees! In addition to competitive pay, the family is guaranteeing 30 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation (available after 6 months with the family), 5 paid sick days, paid holidays, and use of a nanny car. If you are interested in this position please reference the Emory Full-time Position when applying.
- Must be a capable cook and willing to prepare dinner for the family each day. Time will be allotted for this when the children are in an aftercare program.
- Interested candidates should be comfortable picking the children up from school each day, assisting with homework, and transporting them to after school activities.
- Willing to work with the family's discipline style; this includes a modified positive discipline approach without rewards, bribes, or punishment
- General tidiness in the common areas; working with the children to ensure they pick up after themselves (The family has a housekeeper who handles the majority of household tasks.)
- Willing to transport the children home from school and to various after school activities; must have a safe driving history
- Must be proactive, energetic, and flexible
- Comfortable with a parent who works at home and is in and out during the day
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Emory Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org reference the Emory Full-time Position.