A wonderful family in the East Atlanta Village is in need of a flexible Spanish-speaking nanny to care for their three young children. They have an easygoing 6-month-old baby boy, 3-year-old girl, and 5-year-old boy. The nanny will be needed 3 full days each week and the schedule will likely be either 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM or 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM (midnight). The mom will make her own schedule 6 weeks in advance and will be able to work with nanny in mutually beneficial scheduling. Interested candidates should have flexibility to work any day of the week but may put in requests to be off on specific dates as needed. This is a wonderful position for a nurturing, communicative, and active nanny who is excited to provide active, creative learning opportunities for the children! The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 6 days paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, and paid holidays. They will be purchasing a van for the nanny's use in the near future. If you are interested in this position please reference the East Atlanta Village Position when applying.
- Must speak Spanish fluently and be willing to speak to the children only in Spanish
- Must have professional experience caring for infants
- Up to date on all vaccinations, including TDAP and Flu
- The ideal nanny for this position is kind, communicative, and able to maintain compassionate boundaries when working with the children. The family embraces the RIE parenting philosophy and would like a nanny who will partner with them to provide the kids with space to explore and figure things out on their own while having a loving adult to guide them.
- The 5-year-old will attend kindergarten, and the 3-year-old is enrolled in a half day preschool program on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Interested nannies should be willing to drop off and pick up the kids as needed and also take them to extracurricular activities.
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, meal prep for the kids, dishes, occasional errand running, and maintaining a tidy environment throughout the day.
- Should be comfortable with the family's cat. The cat lives outdoors but comes in to eat; no pet care required beyond occasionally refilling the food bowl.
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the East Atlanta Village Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the East Atlanta Village Position.