A Dunwoody family is in need of a nanny to care for their 20-month-old daughter starting in late July/early August. The family needs a nanny three days per week between the hours of 8:15 AM - 4:45 PM and is flexible with the days (though Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are preferred). The ideal nanny for this position will plan creative, active, and stimulating activities for their inquisitive toddler! The family is guaranteeing 25 hours per week, offering 3 days paid vacation, 2 paid sick days, a mileage reimbursement (for transporting child, if needed), and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position please reference the Dunwoody Part-time Position when applying.
- Excited to organize activities and take advantage of the family's beautiful park-like outdoor space; the family prioritizes outdoor play so interested candidates should enjoy spending time outdoors and enjoy finding ways to incorporate outdoor play into the daily routine
- Proactive and willing to assist with household tasks including laundry (child’s laundry and towels), dishes, preparing meals and snacks for the child, keeping the playroom tidy, and generally maintaining an organized and tidy environment throughout the day
- Must have a safe driving history, a reliable car that can accommodate a carseat, and willingness to transport the child; she may require transportation to activities (music class, playdates, etc.) and may be enrolled in a half day preschool program for 1-2 mornings this fall
- Must be comfortable with two parents who work from home in a separate space (basement level of the house); interaction is minimal during the day
- Dog-friendly is a plus! The family has one sweet medium-sized dog who primarily stays in the lower level with the parents during the day; no pet care required
- Ability to swim is preferred but not required; the family has a pool
- Excited to plan educational activities and arts and crafts; the family has a beautiful sun-lit playroom for fun indoor activities!
- The ideal nanny for this position is highly nurturing, loving, patient, creative, and energetic. The family is hoping to build a longterm relationship with the nanny and values strong communication skills and a happy disposition.
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Dunwoody Part-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Dunwoody Part-time Position.