A Decatur family is seeking a part-time nanny & household manager to begin in mid-September. The family has three adorable children, ages 6 (girl), 5 (boy), and 7 months (girl). Hours are Monday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Wednesday 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM, and Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM. The family will need assistance with the morning routine and school-drop off each morning. The nanny will then have the hours between 8:00 - 12:00 to assist with household tasks. Afternoons will involve caring for the baby (while the older children are in an aftercare program). The family is guaranteeing 27 hours per week, offering 6 days PTO, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. No pets. If you are interested in this position please reference the Decatur Part-time Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for infants
- Willing to assist with family laundry, grocery shopping, errand running, dishes, light meal prep, and organizational projects
- Excited to engage the baby in stimulating and developmentally appropriate activities each day
- Willing to provide sick care when needed (within regularly scheduled hours)
- Must have a safe driving history and a reliable car that can accommodate at least 2 carseats
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be extremely reliable and punctual
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Decatur Part-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email email@example.com reference the Decatur Part-time Position.