An experienced nanny is needed to care for an adorable 4-month-old baby girl in Decatur starting October 1! Hours are Monday - Thursday, 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM and Friday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM. The family is excited to find a nanny who shares their core values of providing a nurturing, loving environment for their child with opportunities for outings (music class, story time, trips to the park) and socialization with other young children. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. No pets. If you are interested in this position please reference the Decatur Infant Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants and a true love for working with babies!
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, washing bottles, preparing meals for the child as she gets older, maintaining a tidy environment throughout the day and running occasional errands as needed
- Excited to plan outings to local parks, organize playdates, and find other opportunities for outings and socialization as the child gets older
- Must have a safe driving history and a reliable car for transporting the child as needed
- The ideal nanny for this position is nurturing and focused on the emotional, physical, and intellectual development of the child. The family embraces RIE parenting philosophies and would love to find a nanny who places a priority on respecting children as unique and capable human beings.
- Must be up to date on all vaccinations, including TDAP and Flu
- Should be comfortable with a parent working from home 1 -2 days per week
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Decatur Infant Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Decatur Infant Position.