A Buckhead family is in need of a highly experienced, caring, and communicative nanny to care for their adorable 5-month-old boy/girl twins! This position begins as soon as the right person is found, and hours are Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM (with some Fridays ending earlier). This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced nanny who is looking for a family to work with longterm. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, a mileage reimbursement, and paid holidays. No pets. If you are interested in this position please reference the Buckhead Twin Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for infant twins
- Must be up to date on all vaccinations, including TDAP and Flu
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry, making organic baby food, washing bottles/dishes, and generally maintaining a tidy space throughout the day
- Excited to take the children on outings as they get older (swim lessons, music class, trip to the park, etc.); must have a reliable vehicle that can accommodate two carseats and a safe driving history
- Must be enthusiastically about engaging with the children, working on developmental milestones, and providing a fun an d interactive environment full of learning opportunities as they get older
- This position is great for someone who is looking for a longterm position -- the family would love to find a nanny to stay with them for many years!
- Should have excellent communication skills and a willingness to partner with the parents
- Comfortable with the mom working from home a few times per week
- Willing to undergo a credit check and drug testing
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Buckhead Twin Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Buckhead Twin Position.