A North Buckhead family (Chastain Park area) is seeking a spunky, outgoing nanny to begin as soon as the right person is found! The family has a happy 18-month-old girl and an energetic 4-year-old boy! Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM. The dream nanny for this family is full of energy and loves engaging kids in fun activities, arts and crafts, and adventurous outdoor play. A degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development is a plus! The family is guaranteeing 45 hours per week, offering 25 days paid vacation, 3 days PTO, paid holidays off, and use of a nanny car. No pets. If you are interested in this position please reference the North Buckhead Full-time Position when applying.
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the children's laundry and linens, assistance with dishes and kitchen cleanup, and general tidiness
- Willing to run errands as needed (Target, Post Office, grocery store on occasion, etc.)
- Available for overnights once or twice per year with ample notice
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive mindset
- Willingness to babysit and/or travel with the family is a plus (but not a requirement)
- Able to swim
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the North Buckhead Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the North Buckhead Full-time Position.