A Buckhead family is in need of a full-time nanny to begin in late May/early June. They have a newborn baby boy and are looking for an experienced nanny who is hoping for a longterm, full-time commitment with a great family. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, with flexibility needed to stay as late as 7PM (with notice). The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week (though some weeks the nanny will be needed for up to 50 hours), 2 weeks paid vacation, 4 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. If you are interested in this position please reference the Buckhead Infant Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Comfortable with the family's friendly dog (sheep-a-doodle); willing to assist some pet care including letting the dog out during the day and occasionally walking the dog
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, washing bottles, meal prep for the child (as he gets older), dishes, occasional errand running (grocery store, dry cleaner, etc.), light meal prep, and maintaining a tidy environment throughout the day
- Must be willing to travel with the family both internationally and domestically several times per year
- Comfortable with a parent who works primarily from home (in a separate office)
- Excited to plan fun outings, seize teachable moments, and provide an education-rich environment as the child grows older. This position is ideal for a nanny who is intellectually curious, loves learning, and hopes to instill that love in a child!
- Montessori experience is a plus!
- This position is also available as a live-in position for the right candidate. More information is available on live-in options upon inquiry.
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Buckhead Infant Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Buckhead Infant Position.