A busy, fun family of six in Brookhaven is looking for an active and engaging nanny to join their team! Typical hours are Monday - Friday, 12:00 - 8:00 PM, but interested candidates should be flexible with the schedule. The family has four children, but care is primarily for their oldest child who is nine. If you're looking for an amazing longterm position with an incredible family, this could be a great fit for you! The family is offering a competitive compensation package to include paid vacation, sick days, and holiday pay. This position begins as soon as the right person is found. If you are interested in this position please reference the Brookhaven Full-time Position when applying.
- Must have a degree in teaching/education and teaching experience
- Must be available for domestic and international travel throughout the year
- Able to work effectively with a team of nannies
- Must have a flexible attitude and schedule
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in a second language is preferred but is not a requirement for this position
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Brookhaven Full-time Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org reference the Brookhaven Full-time Position.