A Mableton family is in need of a full-time nanny to care for their sweet 8-month-old baby girl! This position begins as soon as the right person is found, so now is the time to apply! Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM, with a little flexibility needed. The family is most focused on finding someone who is reliable, professional, and will provide loving, attentive care to their little one while maintaining a consistent schedule. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, and paid holidays. If interested in this position please reference the Mableton Infant Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for infants
- Should be comfortable with the family's two friendly dogs (German Shepard and Black Lab); no pet care is required, and a kennel is located in their basement if needed
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, washing bottles, meal prep for the child as she gets older, and maintaining a tidy environment throughout the day
- Experience with Moms on Call is a plus! The baby is on a great schedule, and the family would like to ensure that she sticks to it throughout the day.
- This is a wonderful position for a reliable nanny who is looking for a family to work with for around a year and has a true love forwarding with babies!
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Mableton Infant Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Mableton Infant Position.