A Brookhaven family is in need of a full-time nanny to begin in mid to late August and provide care for their precious 4-month-old baby boy! Hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM with flexibility needed to stay until 6:00 PM on occasion. The ideal nanny for this position is helpful, willing to pitch in as needed, and excited to find engaging and interactive ways to support the development of their little one. The family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week, offering 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 paid sick days, paid holidays, and a mileage reimbursement. If you are interested in this position please reference the Brookhaven Baby Boy Position when applying.
- Must have professional experience caring for young infants
- Must be comfortable with the family's 9-year-old boy being present a few weeks during the summer and on alternating holiday breaks. They are non-custodial parents and he requires minimal care.
- Willing to assist with household tasks including the child's laundry, washing bottles/dishes, assisting with light meal prep for the family, making healthy baby food, running occasional errands, and maintaining a tidy environment throughout the day
- Must be up to date on vaccinations (including TDAP and Flu)
- Must be comfortable with two parents who work from home and are in and out of the house throughout the day. Both parents are friendly, easygoing, and willing to be flexible to ensure the nanny is comfortable with parents who work from home.
- Must be pet friendly! The family has an older dachshund; no pet duties beyond letting him in and out of the house on occasion.
-Must be able to swim
- Looking for a longterm position; the family plans to expand in the coming years and would love to find a nanny who will grow with them.
If interested in this position and you have never applied to our agency PLEASE CLICK HERE and reference the Brookhaven Baby Boy Position when applying.
If you have previously submitted an application, please email Lauren@yourhappynest.com and reference the Brookhaven Baby Boy Position.